Volunteers are key to the success of our events…
Volunteering is a great way to give back to the sporting and local community and on regular basis can also boost your CV. Whatever your reasons to volunteer are, we thank you.
Here at Triology Events we have a number of volunteer opportunities, and if you’re interested in helping out please get in touch.
Sporting Volunteer Opportunities 2019
Event: Triology Mid Week Super Sprint Triathlons
- Event: Triology Mid Week Super Sprint Triathlons
- Wednesday 26th June
- Wednesday 24th July
- Wednesday 21st August
- Location: Ellerton Lake, North Yorkshire
- Time: 6.15pm – 8.30pm
What you get in return:
- Café Voucher (tea / coffee and a biscuit!)
- Covered by our volunteer insurance
- Equipment you need to carry out your role
Roles available: Full training will be given for all roles on the day.
- Registration support
- Transition support
- Time keeper
- Chip collector
- Mount / dismount marshal
- Bike route marshals
- Run route marshals
- Race official shadowing opportunity (find out how you can become a race official by visiting the Triathlon England website)
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all our volunteers over the years, with special thanks to Aycliffe Tri Club members and RAF 1407 (Newton Aycliffe) Air Cadets for constantly supporting our events by giving their time volunteering.