Event Date and Times
- Event date: 22/07/2020
- Start time: 7:00 PM
- Estimated end time: 8:30 PM
About Triology Mid Week Super Sprint Event 3
Voted Triathlon England’s North East Region Commercial Event of the Year 2014 & 2019 and Yorkshire Region Commercial Event of the Year 2018 & 2019.
The events are ideal for beginners looking to complete their first open water triathlon as well as the more experienced tri-athlete looking to test themselves before a big race or use as a training session.
The course consists of a 400m open water swim at Ellerton Water Park, followed by a 15.5km bike on quiet country roads before completing a flat 2.2km run course around the lake.
Don’t worry if you’ve forgotten something, as our onsite Triathlon Shop can provide you with all your needs.
Please note: There will be a Triathlon England Motorcycle Official enforcing drafting rules.
We’re proud to have, and give thanks, to Triology Multi Sport Solutions for sponsoring this event.
- Female: Hollie Elliott – 41.12.5 – 2018
- Male: Jordan Hull – 37.16.9 – 2017
There will be a £50 cash prize to any male or female who break the course records after all 3 events have taken place!
Course Route & Map
We’ve put together some route maps for the swim, bike and run routes below:
Price per event
- £22 Individual BTF Member
- £27 Individual Non BTF Member (this includes a race day membership)
- £30 Relay Team BTF Members + £5 per day membership required
- Enter here: Click to enter [external site]
- Current entry list: View current event entries
- Minimum age: 15 (based on the age as at the 31st December in the current year)
- Distance: 400m Open Water Swim, 15.5km Cycle and 2.2km Run
- Prizes: Prizes will be awarded to the first 3 males and females overall and first in each age group. All competitors will receive 10% discount at Triology Multisport Solutions.
- Race Official: Triathlon England Race & Motorcycle Official
- Start type: Yes, deep water wave start
- Water safety cover: Yes
- Maximum entries: 150
- Water station: Yes, at finish area
- Broom sweep: Yes, following rear competitor around the bike route
- Timing: State-of-the-art chip timing, with manual backup and video recorded finish
- Spectators allowed: Of course!
- Spectators allowed with dogs at venue: Yes, friendly, well behaved and on short lead only please
- Parking: Yes, and free
- Toilets: Yes, and free
- Changing facilities: Yes with showers
- Cafe: Yes, on-site
- Medical and first aid staff: Yes
- Bike mechanic: Yes, on-site
Triology Multi Sport Solutions
1st Floor. Lakeside Cafe
Ellerton on Swale