Event Date and Times
- Event date: 24/07/2019
- Start time: 7:00 PM
- Estimated end time: 8:30 PM
About Triology Mid Week Super Sprint Event 2
Voted Triathlon England’s North East Region Event of the Year 2014 and Yorkshire’s Event of the Year 2018.
The events are ideal for beginners looking to complete their first open water triathlon as well as the more experienced tri-athlete looking to test themselves before a big race or use as a training session.
The course consists of a 400m open water swim at Ellerton Water Park, followed by a 15.5km bike on quiet country roads before completing a flat 2.2km run course around the lake.
Don’t worry if you’ve forgotten something, as our onsite Triathlon Shop can provide you with all your needs.
Please note: There will be a Triathlon England Motorcycle Official enforcing drafting rules.
We’re proud to have, and give thanks, to Triology Multi Sport Solutions for sponsoring this event.
- Female: Hollie Elliott – 41.12.5 – 2018
- Male: Jordan Hull – 37.16.9 – 2017
There will be a £50 cash prize to any male or female who break the course records after all 3 events have taken place!
Course Route & Map
We’ve put together some route maps for the swim, bike and run routes below:
Price per event
- £22 Individual BTF Member
- £26 Individual Non BTF Member (this includes a race day membership)
- £30 Relay Team BTF Members + £4 per day membership required
- Enter here: Click to enter [external site]
- Current entry list: View current event entries
- Minimum age: 15 (based on the age as at the 31st December in the current year)
- Distance: 400m Open Water Swim, 15.5km Cycle and 2.2km Run
- Prizes: Prizes will be awarded to the first 3 males and females and all competitors will receive 10% discount at Triology Multisport Solutions.
- Race Official: Triathlon England Race & Motorcycle Official
- Start type: Yes, deep water wave start
- Water safety cover: Yes
- Maximum entries: 150
- Water station: Yes, at finish area
- Broom sweep: Yes, following rear competitor around the bike route
- Timing: State-of-the-art chip timing, with manual backup and video recorded finish
- Spectators allowed: Of course!
- Spectators allowed with dogs at venue: Yes, friendly, well behaved and on short lead only please
- Parking: Yes, and free
- Toilets: Yes, and free
- Changing facilities: Yes with showers
- Cafe: Yes, on-site
- Medical and first aid staff: Yes
- Bike mechanic: Yes, on-site
Triology Multi Sport Solutions
1st Floor. Lakeside Cafe
Ellerton on Swale